Create your own signature drink & become LADY AMARENA POLAND 2021
Create your DRINK using at least one of the following products:
- Amarena Fabbri (fruit or syrup),
- Fabbri MixyBar Amarena syrup,
- Marendry Fabbri bitter liqueur,
- Fabbri partner products where available
Remember that you can use up to a maximum of 5 ingredients and propose alcoholic, non-alcoholic drinks, with coffee, tea or other ingredients.
Homemade syrup preparations are excluded.
Upload your video, indicate the name of the recipe and describe it briefly in English.
SHARE YOUR RECIPE AND AIM FOR THE FINAL
When your recipe is approved, you will receive a confirmation email and see it published in the recipe gallery.
Share it with all your friends to get voted and have extra points in the assessment phase.
FINALISTS AND FINAL SELECTION OF LADY AMARENA POLAND 2021
By 1 October 2021, the Jury will select maximum 10 finalists who will compete for the title of Lady Amarena Poland 2021.
LADY AMARENA POLAND 2021 FINAL
From 5 October 2021 (10:00 a.m.) to 31 October 2021, the videos of the 10 finalist recipes will be published in the gallery of the initiative's website in the dedicated area Territory of Reference and can be voted by internet users of legal age.
Get ready, you could be the Queen!
Voting Methods and Criteria (LADY AMARENA POLAND 2021)
- Taste and balance of the recipe (based on the ingredients indicated by the participant): score from 1 to 10 - weight 40%;
Appearance and presentation of the recipe: score from 1 to 10 - weight 10%;
- Communication (effectiveness of presentation): score from 1 to 10 - weighting 30%;
- Replicability (assessment of the reproducibility of the recipe in terms of number of ingredients, availability in the national territory, execution time and drink cost): score from 1 to 10 - weight 10%;
- Technique and technical aspects of recipe preparation: score from 1 to 10 points - weighting 10%;
- Votes obtained online: the three drinks/cocktails/drinks that are voted the most by online users, as described above, will be awarded the following bonuses in relation to the individual score achieved:
+10% to the most voted of the 3
+7.5% to the second most voted of the 3
+5% to the third most voted of the 3.
Voters can be both women and men of any nationality and country.